HUCKLEBERRIES"For Different & Unique" 100% Secure Online Ordering
Toll Free Ordering
Displaying your teddies
As your collection grows you are going to be looking for new and exciting ways to exhibit (display) your treasures. Here are a few ideas that you might find handy when determining what to do with your collection to enhance the display of the bears or simply to gain a few new ideas about different ways to show your teddies.
1) Nesting your teddies always looks great - especially when you have wobble jointed teddies such as Charlie Bears and Kaycee Bears - you can have one bear standing (must have filler in his legs) and one bear sitting beside him looking up and down at each other.
2) Fireplaces are a great place to have a larger bear standing on the hearth (not too close to the flames or heat) and another bear nestled into this bear - either laying down or sitting up - if you have several bears that will stand - mix a few different heighted bears together - this looks really great - at Christmas - put a Santa hat on one or two (do the same for other occassions).
3) One of my favourite poses for the teddies is laying (lounging) on the back of a sofa, taking a nap at the foot of a bed, or dangling off of a shelf in a childs room. They bring a smile to your face the way they look at you from this position!
4) Don't be afraid to mix and match colours in bears - they do not all have to be the same colour - different shades of brown or black can look quite stunning! A mixture of different colours completely also looks great together - theircharacter stands out when done like this.
5) On occassions like Christmas - if you are a small or miniature bear collector and you have a railing in your home - mix your bears with Christmas decorations going down the railing (tie them on with ribbon) - this looks really great with greenery on the railing with the bears. Also put them in your Christmas tree - half hidden so they peek out at you! Potted plants could be another great avenue for smaller teddies (if they have limbs to sit on).
6) I have a fairly large collection of bears of all different types and from all different artists that takes the place of honour in our spare bedroom - they love it and they look absolutely adoreable!
7) Buy small pieces of furniture for them to sit in, ride on or stand beside. This gives depth to your display and a little bit of whimsy! We have a few fun pieces in our shop!
8) Your bigger teddies love to sit up in a full sized chair as well - look around your room - you will be surprised where they will fit in an make you smile!
9) Some of our clients have them in their sewing rooms and exercise rooms to keep them company.
I have yet to meed a bear collector who doesn't have a warm heart - your bears will transfer this warmth to any room you choose to place them in! Enjoy your teddies - life is too short not to smile everyday!
Leave a Comment: